Craft Blog

On this blog I keep a record of things that I have made. I love to sew, repurpose, create and design things! I consider myself pretty crafty. I hope you enjoy seeing my latest projects! Crafting is a great release for me so check back often because I will be adding new things all the time!

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What I've been up too


No way has it been since January since I've posted. Here is some of what I've made these past few months



Baby boy undies!!!

Out of t-shirts
Shower curtain car mat
"Hangover" kit for my friend turning 21!
And a funny card to go with!
A cow girl doll for one of my favorite 5 year olds!
A Washington string heart map for my practicum  student
A minky and fleece dr suess baby blanket for a friend
Back side
A candy bar poster for a good bye present

And a cute invite to a friends baby shower

And another baby shower. 


Super fun!!! Now I am getting ready for a Harry potter party of a life time!!

No comments: