Craft Blog

On this blog I keep a record of things that I have made. I love to sew, repurpose, create and design things! I consider myself pretty crafty. I hope you enjoy seeing my latest projects! Crafting is a great release for me so check back often because I will be adding new things all the time!

Friday, January 30, 2015

Ninja Turtle Birthday

My son is obsessed with the TMNT, so I was happy to spend most of January making his birthday dreams come true.

 I dont do it all however I hired Sunshine Cakes to make the cake and Jessies sweets to make the cupakes. Didn't they turn out so cute?
 I made these letters for my sons name out of the paper mache letters from Hobby Lobby. I ran out of time to make the a look like a slice of pizza.
 I wrapped the fork with a napkin and used a vinyl ninja mask to keep it wrapped. I made the masks on my Silhouette and stuck them on EVERYTHING! ha ah
 Little hugs with wraps and tmnt stickers to hold them on
 I even stuck a vinyl mask on the green balloon
 I loved how these fruit tray and veggie trays turned out!
 I decorate this window each year.
 I made this shirt with htv cut and designed on my silhouette
 Favor bags


 I made costumes for each of the little guests. complete with belt, shell and headband (I figured most kids wouldn't wear masks.


 I made a timeline of a bunch of fun pictures of my son growing up.

 Action figures coming out of the "sewers"

Not pictured: I made a poster of a few photos and all of my sons milestones and favorites. I also set out his baby book and other photo albums for guests to look at.

I made little peg TMNT for the guests to take home

We had "Ninja training" complete with a string maze, trampoline ninja moves and a pillow fight weapons battle.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So creative!!! Love this. 🐢