Craft Blog

On this blog I keep a record of things that I have made. I love to sew, repurpose, create and design things! I consider myself pretty crafty. I hope you enjoy seeing my latest projects! Crafting is a great release for me so check back often because I will be adding new things all the time!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Craft Organization

When my sister moved back I lost my craft room. (But love her so its totally fine) So I had to move a lot of my craft stuff into boxes and put it in the shed. But some of the more important craft essentials I still wanted to be able to access them every day so I purchased an old vintage hard cased suitcase from a thrift store. It has this neat separation screen so I can hold things on both sides. Now I can hold my work in progress crafts as well as materials I use often. It stores perfectly under my bed. And when ever I go over to my friend Christie's I can tote it all around! I have plans to line it and create pockets with coordinating fabric but until then here are a few pictures.


No comments: