Craft Blog

On this blog I keep a record of things that I have made. I love to sew, repurpose, create and design things! I consider myself pretty crafty. I hope you enjoy seeing my latest projects! Crafting is a great release for me so check back often because I will be adding new things all the time!

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Gamp good times goodie bags

My friend works for a camp that is for kids with cancer. She asked me and I gladly accepted to make a goodie bag for her 12 campers. 
I made these bags to hold all their things for camp
A frame for their camp picture

A journal for their camp thoughts and ideas and doodles
Turban style headbands. 

All the bags together 
Last minute I thought they needed a flower so I added one. 
And the goodie bags are done and delivered. I hope the campers love them in July!!


No comments: