Craft Blog

On this blog I keep a record of things that I have made. I love to sew, repurpose, create and design things! I consider myself pretty crafty. I hope you enjoy seeing my latest projects! Crafting is a great release for me so check back often because I will be adding new things all the time!

Saturday, May 24, 2014

I spy quilt.

Masons preschool teacher isn't returning next year so I made her a goodbye quilt. I decided to make an ISpy quilt. I sorted by color and then sewed it into strips. Then put skinny strips between to break it up a little. 

I made home made bias tape to go around the edge
I quilted as I went sewing the front to the back as I went. I love the design it makes when I do it. 

 
And I finished it off with one of my patches! I hope she keeps it forever. 


No comments: