Craft Blog

On this blog I keep a record of things that I have made. I love to sew, repurpose, create and design things! I consider myself pretty crafty. I hope you enjoy seeing my latest projects! Crafting is a great release for me so check back often because I will be adding new things all the time!

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Christmas crafts.

I made this big bow for the top of our tree. Growing up we always had a bow. 

We cut a few branches from the bottom of our real live tree. I used some wire and some left over ribbon to make a wreath. I really didn't like it at first. Seemed a bit wild. But now I'm loving the natural look. 


I made these plates by adding vinyl to dollar spot dishes. 
I made this nativity votive out of dollar tree glasses. It's a crappy pic but looks  beautiful 

No comments: