Craft Blog

On this blog I keep a record of things that I have made. I love to sew, repurpose, create and design things! I consider myself pretty crafty. I hope you enjoy seeing my latest projects! Crafting is a great release for me so check back often because I will be adding new things all the time!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmas gifts 2014

Here is the large dump of Christmas gifts I made this year. I originally was going o do a post on each one but then I had so many I don't have the time.   
I made these which look way cooler in person using printer friendly transparency. So cool. These went to chris and Jim 
I bought a wood burning tool finally and enjoyed making these for Travis parents and chuck and Renee  
I made these tiny canvas for Travis grandma
I made snow man kits for all of my friends kids. I use polymer baking clay and dowels and hot glue. 
I made these paper roll notepads by wrapping a rectangle of foam poster board and used a binder clip to hold it and hang it. My friends and neighbors got these. I use a picture off etsy as a guide. 
Fancy coasters for my besties. 
Gifts in a jar for my friends. Including cord tacos, double sided elastic hair ties, candies, stickers, personalized monograms for labels and something small and individual for each of my friends. 

Ring dishes for a few of the jars
jars. 
A few cup cozi for the jars too. Made out of cuffs of an old sweatshirt. 

I helped my friend Kortnee make some personalized gifts for her family 

Mine craft shirt for my nephew
Nativity book and tile for my visiting teachers. 
Personalized brush for my niece 
Elsa frozen cape for my other niece. 

Headband and tank for my sister Chloe. 


Well Ya... Shirt for my brother Christian. 

Cuff links for the fancy men I know. 

Pure talent etched glass shadow box for my brother chase 


Family rules sign for Clara and victor. 


My gifts were loved this year. I was so glad!! It's my favorite part!!

1 comment:

Karyn Nash said...

Love all of these!! You are so talented and crafty my friend. :)