Craft Blog

On this blog I keep a record of things that I have made. I love to sew, repurpose, create and design things! I consider myself pretty crafty. I hope you enjoy seeing my latest projects! Crafting is a great release for me so check back often because I will be adding new things all the time!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking




I have been digital scrapbook since my Aunt taught me how in the August. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. But i am not too good at it so i am kinda nervous to share. So here are some of my favorites of few that i have done. The first one is using my Aunt Shari's design (http://sharingcreations.wordpress.com) the second one is from SYA'S BLUEPRINTS by Aisyah Roslan. and the last one is my friend Elise's design (PixelGypsyDesigns.com) So enjoy!! leave comments if you like them because like i said i am nervous to put them out there because so many people out there are SO talented!!

No comments: