Craft Blog

On this blog I keep a record of things that I have made. I love to sew, repurpose, create and design things! I consider myself pretty crafty. I hope you enjoy seeing my latest projects! Crafting is a great release for me so check back often because I will be adding new things all the time!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Valentine's Day cards for kids

The Super bowl was even more enjoyable this year because i had a craft to make! I made Valentines for my friend Jennifer's kids to take to their classes. Sound familiar? I did this last year too... http://courtneytravis.blogspot.com/2009/02/happy-valentines-day.html
Anyways this years turned out so cute!! Take a look
valentines!

A fancy purse box and flower valentines. The tag says "Be my Bud-dy"!

This is for a little boy that loves frogs. Frog box with balloons with frogs inside. The tags say "Hoppy Valentines Day"

And this is a space station with rocket valentines that say "You're a Blast" They are made with a sugar tube and a Hershey's kiss.

It was so fun making them and i can't wait to see if they like them!

No comments: