Craft Blog

On this blog I keep a record of things that I have made. I love to sew, repurpose, create and design things! I consider myself pretty crafty. I hope you enjoy seeing my latest projects! Crafting is a great release for me so check back often because I will be adding new things all the time!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Rose Jumper with shoes and headband

Another Baby shower gift... surprise surprise.




For my friend Sarah I picked out this vintage rose fabric and knew it would be a beautiful dress! This dress was a pattern from the "one yard wonders" It is a jumper for an 6 month old or a shirt for a toddler. Pretty neat!

I couldn't help but make some cute accessories to go with it




I made this headband as a smaller version of the ones i like to wear. It has elastic but you also tie it to give it a cute look. I made some fabric yo-yos and glued buttons on it to make it extra cute



These shoes were so so adorable. I designed the pattern myself and they tie around the back of the ankle. I am sad I didn't have a baby model! I hope they fit!

No comments: