Craft Blog

On this blog I keep a record of things that I have made. I love to sew, repurpose, create and design things! I consider myself pretty crafty. I hope you enjoy seeing my latest projects! Crafting is a great release for me so check back often because I will be adding new things all the time!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Crafts or Lessons

So lucky me I had to get a BIG filling to cure I damaged tooth. Since Travis and I are on a TIGHT budget I am not looking forward to paying for this bad boy.
I was thinking that maybe I could make ends meet by making and selling some of my crafts. Or teaching someone to sew or help them with a project.
If you look at this blog you have seen some of the things I've made. I can make a lot more as well. I've done a couple of craft fairs too where I sold earrings, hair bows and I-spy bags.
If anyone is interested e-mail me at court.k.mattoon@gmail.com. Tell me what your want and we can discuss pricing. Everything I have made so far has been very cheap and resonable.
I could also teach you how to sew, quilt, knit, make flowers etc.
Don't feel obligated to contact me I just thought this might be a good way to share my talents and make a little extra money to help smooth things over. Thanks so much!
Courtney Mattoon

1 comment:

Kreg and Anna said...

Have you thought of having an Etsy shop and selling stuff there. You could have one or two items that you make and then do variations of them!