Craft Blog

On this blog I keep a record of things that I have made. I love to sew, repurpose, create and design things! I consider myself pretty crafty. I hope you enjoy seeing my latest projects! Crafting is a great release for me so check back often because I will be adding new things all the time!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentine's Day Crafts



I made this heart wreath out of some "grandma" fabric I got for free. I made over 90 rosettes/roses on it. It was a lot of hot glue but I love how it turned out. I just cut a heart out of cardboard then wrapped it in white fabric strips and went to town making flowers.




I made this love banner with some letters I had on hand and ribbon I got from Christie
She sent me a whole box full of valentines embellishments that I can't wait to create with. So there will be a lot more to come!

No comments: