Craft Blog

On this blog I keep a record of things that I have made. I love to sew, repurpose, create and design things! I consider myself pretty crafty. I hope you enjoy seeing my latest projects! Crafting is a great release for me so check back often because I will be adding new things all the time!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Paper bag book

I have wanted to make a paperbag book ever since I saw my friend Liz at work make one. They are these cute little scrapbooks made out of lunch sacks. You cut off the bottom and staple them together and then decorate the bags. then you make pages to slip inside the bags. Anyways it was a perfect gift for a co-workers going away gift. She left this month after 10 years at the center. She really made me feel welcome when I started so I wanted to make sure she knew we were really going to miss her. Here is the book. The pages weren't done by my co-workers so I don't have any pictures of them but you get the idea when you see mine "dark blue room" at the end.













No comments: